•  
Margarita
Found The Wee Beastie!!
8 Apr
9:42pm, 8 Apr 2024
98 posts
  •  
The wee beastie
Thanks everyone. It's been a long time since I managed to stay in until close to the end. I'll have to remember to move my grid at the start of the month as I'll be away from home
9 Apr
1:52pm, 9 Apr 2024
6,616 posts
  •  
mr d
Well done The wee beastie

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Here's the barebones of the new game:

fetcheveryone.com/hideandseek.php

How it works
The game generates a big three mile square with you at the centre. The square is cut into a grid of 1600 smaller squares.

During any given, unlock as many squares from your grid as possible (C19 permitting) by visiting them during your training. These are the places where you can 'hide'. Before the month is up, you must choose one of these squares as your hiding place.

When the first game kicks off (1st of the month), a lone seeker must start finding people, by visiting the squares. When someone is found, they become a seeker too. The seekers can then collaborate to flush out the hiders, and a growing army of seekers hunt down the final hiders.

The last person to be found will become the seeker for the following month.

IMPORTANT
I am still building the game. Keep following this thread for updates as I make them.