New Batch of Shirts and Vests

30 watchers
Oct 2018
5:25pm, 7 Oct 2018
1,118 posts
  •  
Oranj
Raced in my vest today. Hoping that the official photographs are good, I forgot to take a selfie
Oct 2018
9:26am, 9 Oct 2018
50 posts
  •  
mattglen_
Tried my vest on last night and I've ordered a size too small, any chance of sending it back for a swapsies?! (Black Vest, Currently L, would like XL)
Oct 2018
9:50am, 9 Oct 2018
2,273 posts
  •  
Sigh
@mattglen, I've just returned a red 2XL vest that was too small, measured a bit smaller than my existing XL vest - that may be worth trying? Not sure if fetch has already promised it to someone else though.
Oct 2018
7:02pm, 9 Oct 2018
364 posts
  •  
12barDavid
Lord Fetch, Ive been at my daughters in Cambridge for a few days & only got back yesterday afternoon.

I tried on my new Fetch XL running top when I got home & I think it's great. It's far to big for me, but that's how I like them. At my age, just getting round a race or run without the aid of the local A & E department is the order of the day. Sod being streamlined for speed.

I'm going for a run along the South Downs Way tomorrow & I shall wear it to test it out. But, by the way it hangs off me, I'm sure it will be fine. Plenty of extra fabric there to flap about & circulate the air.

I'm a happy chappy.

Many thanks for taking the time & trouble to source the running tops & all the hassle that know doubt goes with it.
Oct 2018
5:20pm, 10 Oct 2018
1,504 posts
  •  
TomahawkMike
It's looking warm for Saturday so I may get chance to wear my black and yellow be at parkrun before the chilly season. I do like it..
Oct 2018
5:21pm, 10 Oct 2018
1,505 posts
  •  
TomahawkMike
Be = vest
rhb
Oct 2018
11:16am, 11 Oct 2018
1,097 posts
  •  
rhb
I ran central mcr in evening rush hour yesterday in my FE top... any new n.west area signups last night @fetch?
Oct 2018
1:28pm, 11 Oct 2018
19,992 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
I'll keep an eye out for a spike in traffic :-)
Oct 2018
10:40am, 13 Oct 2018
923 posts
  •  
bonners
Doing a "vlog" whatever TFTI for runners bible this morning at Bodelwyddan parkrun. You'll be pleased to hear my new vest features prominently when she asked whether anyone wanted to be interviewed at the end
Oct 2018
2:21pm, 13 Oct 2018
3,341 posts
  •  
Eynsham Red
My new vest inspired my course PB at Witney pr this morning.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
We're looking at ordering a new batch of shirts and vests, returning to our original supplier, Ron Hill - and design-wise, they'll be pretty close to the original Fetch style, with a few little alterations, including a bit of stuff on the back.

The shirts will be sublimation printed - this means that the sides won't be multiple panels stitched together, but the front and back will each be one piece of cloth with the different colours printed on it.

I'm just putting the feelers out to see who's interested. Shirts and vests will be approximately £25, in mens and ladies cut. Join the following group if interested, and in the group comments, please indicate your approximate size, and your man- or lady-ness, so I can get an idea of numbers.

Group: fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=1276