New Balance Minimus

4 watchers
Sep 2012
4:38pm, 25 Sep 2012
62 posts
  •  
Bikermouse
Wheabs - I took knife ans scissors to mine and removed the bit across the front of the shoe to allow it to spread. They fit a lot better now.
I use mine to play hockey in on astro turf as they grip very well. I might try them on the track as well, see if they grip that better than my other trainers.
Sep 2012
4:48pm, 25 Sep 2012
1,484 posts
  •  
P.E...
Initially I was a fan - not so much now though was more a fan RC 130's to be honest what a shoe that was
Sep 2012
5:14pm, 25 Sep 2012
48,715 posts
  •  
Gobi
I find the sole very hard but they are comfy, shall keep going for now
Sep 2012
11:38am, 26 Sep 2012
130 posts
  •  
Wheabs
Thanks Bikermouse - I wasn't sure they would stay in one piece if I removed that bit but they seem a bit more durable than my initial estimates. Run about 70 miles on them (longest run 11 miles) and they seem to fit a bit better now. I may try to modify them when they get closer to their end-of-life to see what happens.
Sep 2012
3:46pm, 28 Sep 2012
7,850 posts
  •  
Keefy Beefy
Just bought a pair of these. Had a voucher to get them for 25 quid so seemed the time to experiment.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I've just bought my eighth pair of NB Minimus shoes. I now have two pairs of the original MT10 trai...