New badge - Duplicate training entry randomly created

5 watchers
Jan 2016
2:22pm, 26 Jan 2016
2,748 posts
  •  
STOOSH
Luckily i've not needed to hand any badges back. Not far off getting another before the end of the month :)
Jan 2016
9:06pm, 26 Jan 2016
2,863 posts
  •  
jaks
I noticed this morning I'd got the 100mile badge for this month as it had duplicated a 6 mile run on the 10th (deleted the mileage) But didn't hand the badge back though as I knew I had to run 6 mile today which would take me to the same mileage.
Went onto the badges place later and found out I'd missed out on a honesty badge :-(
Jan 2016
10:38pm, 26 Jan 2016
105 posts
  •  
Heinzster
Hmm. I don't have a duplicate, but wondering about handing back my amoeba streak badge so I can get the honesty one. Not very honest, so won't do so...... still tempted though :-)
Jun 2020
3:22pm, 27 Jun 2020
7 posts
  •  
Evan
The thing about the Honesty badge is that when you try to give it back, you just get it again for returning your previous Honesty badge.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by K5 Gus
Not sure if the problem is with Garmin or Fetch, but check your training log for Sunday 10th January...