BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
6:10pm, 9 Feb 2012
TomsmumI tend to have quite tense neck/shoulders and swimming is exacerbating this and I now have a slight injury to my bicep and the supraspinatus tendon. I need some gentle but effective relaxation and strengthening exercises. Any yoga type or other stretches gratefully recieved.
6:38pm, 13 Feb 2012
LythamRUnnerI have something similar, made worse this weekend by falling on the affected shoulder! Have noticed that there's plenty of "no weight" or "low weight" exercises on YouTube. Just type in shoulder exercises or shoulder impingement and have a nosey - I'm trying a few and it's helping me loosen up.
About This Thread
Maintained by Tomsmum
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August