Naughty or Nice... Secret Santa 2019 is on his way!

32 watchers
Oct 2019
10:53pm, 9 Oct 2019
939 posts
  •  
Trin
It must be that time again isn't it?

I've started the thread but I won't be able to organise the whole thing because we're moving house and just a tad busy.

I'm happy to be an *elf* helper though
WA
Oct 2019
11:08pm, 9 Oct 2019
6,264 posts
  •  
WA
Ooh! Nicely done Trin! Fetch secret Santa is one of my favourite things.

Can someone who has been Santa fm me about what's involved? Btw I'm not volunteering. Just interested :-)
Oct 2019
5:03am, 10 Oct 2019
3,421 posts
  •  
Raemond
:D
Oct 2019
8:56am, 10 Oct 2019
7,822 posts
  •  
BaronessBL
I'm certainly up for being an Elf - which I have only done once before. I would offer to Santa ....but I think spreadsheets are involved and I'm useless with them......
Oct 2019
4:52pm, 11 Oct 2019
940 posts
  •  
Trin
Anyone? 🙄
Oct 2019
6:35pm, 11 Oct 2019
3,430 posts
  •  
Raemond
I'm afraid I just don't have the brain space for santa-ing :(
Oct 2019
7:15pm, 11 Oct 2019
29,915 posts
  •  
LindsD
*watches*
Oct 2019
11:30am, 14 Oct 2019
9,017 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
oh I searched for secret santa but didn't come up.... I'm in if we are doing this. Happy to help out on the planning side too.
Oct 2019
11:32am, 14 Oct 2019
9,018 posts
  •  
geordiegirl
I did 'santa' for a number of years so dare say I could attempt again esp as we now have elves to help out.... but if last years santa could fmail me with some plans as I used to do it solo back then so knowing how the elves work would be amazing.
Oct 2019
11:48am, 14 Oct 2019
946 posts
  •  
Trin
geordiegirl, I've been an elf before and usually the elves are allocated equal numbers of paired up 'santas' and recipients and we fmail all our Santa's with their recipient's details.

About This Thread

Maintained by
Instructions for the 2019 edition of Fetch Secret Santa:

1) Send an Fmail to geordiegirl with the name and address you want your parcel sent to by 4th November.

2) Join the group linked to this thread linked below
fetcheveryone.com/groups-view.php?id=1296

3) Be Involved..... Please don't join then go AWOL the buying of a SS gift is a lovely thing to do but going quiet on the thread/blogs makes it difficult. So no need to be specific but a few hints around what you things like / enjoy makes it that bit easier and hopefully gets you something you would like.

4) if you have allergies or particular dislikes then feel free to put them in the above chat threads......

When you receive the details of your victim:

4) Stalk said victim and determine their interests.
Hint.. you can see what threads your victim posts to by typing the below in Google or whatever

VictimsFetchName site:www.fetcheveryone.com

5) Purchase gift(s) you think they will like to a maximum spend of £10.

6) Post gift by 1st December. Keep your elf informed if you are likely to miss this date.

7) Wait by your post box for your gift.

8) Sit on hands until the big day!

On the big day:

9) Open your gift and share with everyone on this thread.

Spreadsheet Link Here
docs.google.com