Mystery foot bruise & pain

0 watcher
Nov 2011
6:43pm, 6 Nov 2011
66 posts
  •  
Fitz
Ow!

Whilst parkrunning yesterday I felt a pain in my right foot. Kind of underneath, along the edge between ball and heel. Later I found a big bruise on the top of my foot, and another smaller one today underneath.

I don't recall twisting my foot / ankle or anything like that, it just started hurting for no reason. I hope it clears up in time for Nice mara in 2 weeks. I *really* hope it's just a random bruise injury and not something worrying like a stress fracture!

Anyone ever had something similar?
Nov 2011
4:42pm, 7 Nov 2011
5,856 posts
  •  
Maz 1974
.....BUMP....
Nov 2011
8:30am, 11 Nov 2011
69 posts
  •  
Fitz
Nobody cares <*SNIFF*>. Thought I'd recovered as I had an easy 5 miles on Tuesday with no problems. Tried a faster 5 miles yesterday and the problem returned. Now resting completely to try to be fit for Nice mara, Sunday 20th. Have a podiatrist appointment next week but that's probably too late in the day to do anything useful except advise rest.
D2
Nov 2011
8:41am, 11 Nov 2011
4,196 posts
  •  
D2
sorry to hear about your injury hope its nothing serious :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Fitz
Ow!

Whilst parkrunning yesterday I felt a pain in my right foot. Kind of underneath, along the ed...