My tights are falling down

1 watcher
Mar 2013
1:01pm, 10 Mar 2013
4 posts
  •  
roosterjay
I bought some Skins A200 compression tights thinking they were the bees knees but they keep heading for my knees instead. I'm smack in the middle of the size range that they recommend for both weight and height but I have to say they are useless for me. I'm not exactly fat, maybe carrying a little excess timber but not much. They creep down so much within the first mile that my butt is on display and as a result I can't open my stride and resemble a yoof at the shopping arcade. Am I alone in this or is it a common theme? Absolutely no problem with my 'normal' adidas running tights.
Mar 2013
1:08pm, 10 Mar 2013
5,173 posts
  •  
martin K
saying that i have got a freebe Orca Tights (Compression) from Triathlon 220 magazine and whilst running this morning had to pull them up three times.
Mar 2013
1:15pm, 10 Mar 2013
5 posts
  •  
roosterjay
Have just checked the sizing again and I'm 10KG lighter than I thought I was which puts me in the next size down, d'oh. Anyone want a pair of hardly worn Skins A200 long tights in a Large?
Mar 2013
1:36pm, 10 Mar 2013
7,833 posts
  •  
fleecy
Lol, that made me laugh :) Not much point having baggy compression tights!
Mar 2013
2:49pm, 10 Mar 2013
6 posts
  •  
roosterjay
That's the thing, they weren't exactly baggy, very much like pulling a wetsuit on so i was surprised how much they dropped. Anyway, now to be found on Ebay !!
Mar 2013
2:53pm, 10 Mar 2013
15,491 posts
  •  
FenlandRunner
I got some A200's and find that they are perfect, perhaps I've more lard to keep them in place :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by roosterjay
I bought some Skins A200 compression tights thinking they were the bees knees but they keep heading ...