My name's Duffo and i'm an....Archers Addict

69 watchers
24 Sep
5:39pm, 24 Sep 2022
159 posts
  •  
Old Mum
[Fields. I had to attend bible classes to get one of my children christened because I had never been. Before I got married I was told that the church generally forbade marriages for anyone who either hadn't been christened or was divorced. Thankfully our vicar at the time was quite liberal. (I didn't give a shit, but his family wanted it done in the family church - yet to see any one of them attend on a weekly basis). I think the church are a bit more accepting these days, but I have heard/read of higher ups in the church who still forbid ordinations based on divorce]
26 Sep
7:47pm, 26 Sep 2022
9,851 posts
  •  
BaronessBL
Round here there is a fairly big problem with Avian flu. I don't know what it's like in Borsetshire but as long as these too-good-to-be-true bargain turkeys that George has managed to source aren't coming from East Anglia what can go wrong.......?
26 Sep
8:17pm, 26 Sep 2022
90,970 posts
  •  
swittle
[They're 'hot' a long time before Christmas? :-o ]
26 Sep
8:31pm, 26 Sep 2022
36,799 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
[I hope they're not coming from the flu-hit South-West either!]
26 Sep
9:53pm, 26 Sep 2022
6,689 posts
  •  
Fields
I’m surprised Josh hasn’t started grumbling about his inheritance being diluted yet

Eddie has form for selling dodgy meat via Baggy I think
27 Sep
12:06pm, 27 Sep 2022
816 posts
  •  
Jenni-far-far
Eddie was pretty stupid to accept that
Avian flu has been an issue here too (I'm not far from Ambridge) our parkrun had to take a break in the summer to protect the swans

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Duffo
Yes, every Sunday morning i listen to the Archers.

tunabake