My ankle will not stay in jont?!
11:43am, 5 May 2015
kevsterjwSo I have come back to running and an going great guns, love it, its helping everything in my life. From nowt last August to comfortable 2 hr halfs now. But I have a peculiar problem, only ever happens when walking, but my right ankle keep popping out and will roll under my leg, utter agony then goes back in on its own. Happening about twice a week now. Went to docs got told rest etc.....but even after rest it happens again after a while. An ideas :(.
11:54am, 5 May 2015
VelociraptorBack to docs and ask about an orthopaedic referral, or get a physiotherapist to have a feel.
12:09pm, 5 May 2015
HellsBellsV'rap beat me to it
About This Thread
- A question for the medics...
- Ankle injury going on three weeks! Any advice appreciated please.
- Driving after sprained ankle?
- Broken ankle - advice please
- Weird ankle injury - stress fracture?
- Kicked on the ankle bone?
- Very very very sore foot after going over on my ankle?!
- Deltoid ligament injury
- Broken Ankle - Lets get motivated with what exercise we can?!! Is there anyone else out there trying not to go insane???
- Ankle help!
The Doctor K Cup
This year sees the fifth edition of our annual challenge in memory of the Fetchies who have sadly passed away. It's named after Doctor K, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2017
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!