Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

MP3 or phone; and what headphones?

3 watchers
MzG
May 2015
2:24pm, 14 May 2015
316 posts
MzG
It's this samsung.com so I just plug in earphones that suit me. You can forward and rewind tracks, pause and change volume. Main problem I had initially was accidentally calling people - not wanted on an early morning run!
May 2015
3:13pm, 14 May 2015
1699 posts
icelandic trigirl
Thanks! I've got problems with the in-ear headphones because they either hurt my ears or don't stay on. The ones I got here have little clips over the ears and true to form, stay on but hurt my sodding ears!
May 2015
6:29pm, 14 May 2015
377 posts
pink fairy
They're not too high tech once you get used to them- they're actually brilliantly simple to use. They have little loops that can go behind your ears which I find helps them stay in.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by ITG 🇮🇸
Well, as some of you know, my cheap mp3 player which my mum got free in a packet of cornflakes (or s...