Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Moving training to race portfolio

1 watcher
Feb 2019
11:38am, 5 Feb 2019
First-time poster!!
Simon_B
I'm just getting back into my running, and part of that is gettting my Fetch pages up to date!

What i have noticed is that i have a race which is currently showing up as part of my training log, and not in my race portfolio. Is there a way to move it from training to race ?

I know i can create new entries, its just i loose all my data?

Sorry if this is a newbie daft question!
Feb 2019
11:42am, 5 Feb 2019
21141 posts
fetcheveryone
Hi Simon, welcome to posting :-)

You build your Race Portfolio by finding the races you've done here:

fetcheveryone.com/races-map.php

(you can search past races, not just future ones).

Look for the 'Add To Portfolio' link, and it'll ask you to add your race times.

Cheers :-)
Feb 2019
11:59am, 5 Feb 2019
2 posts
Simon_B
Thank-you .. so i cant move what i have in training to my portfolio. I did the Great South Run in 2016. It shows in my training log, but not my race portfolio - which must of been my error at the time.
I can see that i can go back and add that race to my portfolio, however i then dont have my splits, stats etc from the training log?
Feb 2019
12:16pm, 5 Feb 2019
21142 posts
fetcheveryone
On the race listing here:

fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=1077532

you'll see a little clipboard icon next to your name - this links through to your training entry. We don't auto-populate race portfolios with times from the training log, because people have vastly differing preferences when it comes to using gun-to-chip, chip-to-chip, etc times.
Feb 2019
12:27pm, 5 Feb 2019
3 posts
Simon_B
Ahhhhhhh! Got it, that makes perfect sense now, sorry for being a bit slow .. thank-you very much for your help.
Feb 2019
12:30pm, 6 Feb 2019
2061 posts
Fitz
I'd never spotted that feature before either. Excellent! :-)
Feb 2019
12:59pm, 6 Feb 2019
30361 posts
HappyG(rrr)
The *clipboard* clipboard linking from race to training log is great for looking at other people's pacing, actually! :-) G
Feb 2019
12:59pm, 6 Feb 2019
30362 posts
HappyG(rrr)
(Assuming permissions etc.!) Welcome to Fetch by the way Simon. :-) G

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Simon_B
I'm just getting back into my running, and part of that is gettting my Fetch pages up to date! ...