Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Motorcycles

13 watchers
7 Apr
9:29pm, 7 Apr 2021
2544 posts
  •  
Oranj
One thing I'm loving about the new ITV4 highlights are the extended coverage of Moto3 and Moto2. We only used to get a couple of minutes.

Acosta's win from the pit lane in Moto3 was truly special. He pulled that bunch of pit lane riders up to the leaders single handed and then led the entire last lap without getting slipstreamed (which is almost inevitable in Moto3). Mad
7 Apr
9:41pm, 7 Apr 2021
22286 posts
  •  
Angus Clydesdale
Bugger, forgot about that. Need to get off Netflix and back on the "terrestrial". Away to sort out the Series-link now. Thnks Oranj
7 Apr
11:05pm, 7 Apr 2021
2404 posts
  •  
Fitz
I usually watch the MotoGP race on BT (but rarely "live" so I often know the result), but never have the time for Moto 2/3.

I should make time though. Looks like proper racing and some real talent. The GP class has lost a lot of excitement over the last few years, and seems to get more like F1 every year. Qualify pole = win race.
8 Apr
11:04am, 8 Apr 2021
2546 posts
  •  
Oranj
We've got a real contender in Moto2 too, Sam Lowes
8 Apr
11:07am, 8 Apr 2021
22296 posts
  •  
Angus Clydesdale
Read a good article about him and his brother in Bike magazine the other month.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by
A thread for those of us who like a bit more horsepower on two wheels.

Sport, commuting, what bik...