BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Mizuno Wave Ronin 5
9:51am, 14 Oct 2019
MAGLove my old Mizuno Wave Ronin 5's for short stuff. I don't wear them often, but if I am trying for a fast parkrun on a tarmac course they do the job well. They do no sell them anymore! Boooo. Searching online they seem to have been replaced with the 'hitogami' which both don't get a good review and seem hard to find / maybe not being made any more.
Generally the brands I run in are Mizuno and Newtons for road stuff, anyone got any suggestions for a new light weight fast shoe I should consider similar to the old Ronin 5's?
About This Thread
Maintained by MAG
- Shoe advice from a running-shop person please !!
- Mizuno Wave Ascend
- Looking at purchasing Mizuno runners.....should I ?
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 5 vs newer models
- Moving on from Mizunos
- Searching for a female Mizuno 20k ER jacket owner
- Adidas Ultra Boost - Posh, overpriced marshmallows?
- the vaporfly thread
- Hoka One Ones....
- Minimalist zero drop road shoes