We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Mizuno Wave Ronin 5

1 watcher
MAG
Oct 2019
9:51am, 14 Oct 2019
185 posts
  •  
  •  
MAG
Love my old Mizuno Wave Ronin 5's for short stuff. I don't wear them often, but if I am trying for a fast parkrun on a tarmac course they do the job well. They do no sell them anymore! Boooo. Searching online they seem to have been replaced with the 'hitogami' which both don't get a good review and seem hard to find / maybe not being made any more.

Generally the brands I run in are Mizuno and Newtons for road stuff, anyone got any suggestions for a new light weight fast shoe I should consider similar to the old Ronin 5's?

Thanks

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by MAG
Love my old Mizuno Wave Ronin 5's for short stuff. I don't wear them often, but if I am tr...