Milton Keynes Marathon 2014
11:34am, 7 May 2014
mole_thingConsidering how much I suffered during the run, I seem to have escaped relatively unscathed. Thought it was pretty good, although slightly odd at the finish when I was diected up into the stand after collecting my medal.
Noticed the parking queues on the way to the bus stop, but that was nothing compared to the state that Virgin trains were in when I got to the station.
About This ThreadMaintained by Hendo
Entries are open!! Who's in?
- Sub 3Hr Marathon
- Olympic Park run
- The Up the Stairs to Bedford(shire) Clangtastic Mile
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread
- The sub 2.45 marathon thread
- Amsterdam Marathon
- Strictly Come Dancing, the 2019 edition
- The sub 3.30 marathon thread