BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Milton Keynes Festival of Running 2016
2:15pm, 12 Feb 2016
Tim of MKThis is being held on 6th March, which is my 55th birthday. To celebrate this minor milestone, I'm taking on the 20-Miler - both for fun and to raise a little money for Cancer Research. Wish me "happy birthday" as you pass me lol.
5:01pm, 13 Feb 2016
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)I am doing the 20 miles too
About This Thread
Maintained by Tim of Fife
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August