Milton Keynes Festival of Running 2016
2:15pm, 12 Feb 2016
Tim of MKThis is being held on 6th March, which is my 55th birthday. To celebrate this minor milestone, I'm taking on the 20-Miler - both for fun and to raise a little money for Cancer Research. Wish me "happy birthday" as you pass me lol.
5:01pm, 13 Feb 2016
Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs)I am doing the 20 miles too
About This Thread
- Cheddar done May 2023
- The night shift Feb 2023
- Training Distance by Pace Bug? Jan 2023
- Treadmill Servicing and Repair Dec 2022
- young senior people Dec 2022
- Whamageddon 2022 Dec 2022
- choose file pop-up not working? Oct 2022
- Snowdonia Marathon October 22 Sep 2022
- Roach vs Perch: Your last chance to vote Aug 2022
- Thunder Run Jul 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?