•  
plodding hippo
when izzit?
Oct 2010
6:42pm, 5 Oct 2010
2,954 posts
  •  
Sloggerian
Was end of March this year just gone - they'll probably announce next years once the cinder path one is out of the way
Oct 2010
6:42pm, 5 Oct 2010
8,059 posts
  •  
Gooner (The Midnight Runner)
A mate at work is thinking about it so I said I'd do it with him assuming they're not full. Ah well, I'll leave the fetch top at home for a change and run incognito for a change :)
Oct 2010
6:43pm, 5 Oct 2010
8,060 posts
  •  
Gooner (The Midnight Runner)
I'll ask sunday and see if they have a date yet PH :)
Oct 2010
6:43pm, 5 Oct 2010
27,336 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
end of march

hmmmmmmmm

possible

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Gooner
Date: Sat 2nd October 2010.
Time:13:00.
Venue: Wolverhampton uni track, Walsall Campus.
Parking is off Magdalene Road on the Uni campus itself.
There will be a mile run and an optional 100m, 200m & 400m for those interested and quite possibly a 2km race between a certain dinosaur and mythical creature ;)

For your portfolio: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=47266

Can you please fmail me or say on the thread if you plan to attend with details of how many of you there will be and how many of those will be runners, thanks :)

Confirmed attendees: Gooner............, Sloggerian + 2 mini sloggers, Velociraptor, eL Bee!, and up to 5 wee-raptors and buzzlets, sLickster, Possibly EvilPixie and Gnome, Plodding Hippo, Becca7, Ness & possibly her OH depending on man flu severity, Phil X, Wiseguy + 2 extras, Barky + 1, SPR, Clare1976 + young 'un, Beejay + a cake eating Snoo...