Middlesex 10k (Victoria Park)

1 watcher
Aug 2013
12:47pm, 9 Aug 2013
164 posts
  •  
Funky Chicken
I'm going to talk this race up because, for a fiver (affiliated), I reckon it's one of the cheapest races I'll be doing this year - I got a PB on it last year, it's got a UKA certificate which means it counts on Powerof10/Runbritain, and is probably one of the flattest 10ks in London. It's one of the races in my club's annual Road Race Champs so there will be quite a few from the club taking part.

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=85101

It's probably a more clubby affair than some, which may appeal to some of you more than others - last year there were 184 participants, the slowest time was just outside 66 minutes, and 70 runners managed a gun time under 40 minutes. I should add that I have no vested interest (my club doesn't organise it) other than feeling it's a race I should bring to other Fetchies' attention because of the low price and PB potential.
Aug 2013
1:42pm, 9 Aug 2013
489 posts
  •  
Fitz
Darnit, can't do that date; nonetheless, worth knowing about for the future. Thanks FC.
Aug 2013
9:53pm, 9 Aug 2013
165 posts
  •  
Funky Chicken
Never mind - maybe another year. There's also a fast 5 miler in the park around March/April each year.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Funky Chicken
I'm going to talk this race up because, for a fiver (affiliated), I reckon it's one of the cheapes...