Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Middlesex 10k (Victoria Park)

1 watcher
Aug 2013
12:47pm, 9 Aug 2013
164 posts
Funky Chicken
I'm going to talk this race up because, for a fiver (affiliated), I reckon it's one of the cheapest races I'll be doing this year - I got a PB on it last year, it's got a UKA certificate which means it counts on Powerof10/Runbritain, and is probably one of the flattest 10ks in London. It's one of the races in my club's annual Road Race Champs so there will be quite a few from the club taking part.

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewracedetails.php?id=85101

It's probably a more clubby affair than some, which may appeal to some of you more than others - last year there were 184 participants, the slowest time was just outside 66 minutes, and 70 runners managed a gun time under 40 minutes. I should add that I have no vested interest (my club doesn't organise it) other than feeling it's a race I should bring to other Fetchies' attention because of the low price and PB potential.
Aug 2013
1:42pm, 9 Aug 2013
489 posts
Fitz
Darnit, can't do that date; nonetheless, worth knowing about for the future. Thanks FC.
Aug 2013
9:53pm, 9 Aug 2013
165 posts
Funky Chicken
Never mind - maybe another year. There's also a fast 5 miler in the park around March/April each year.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Funky Chicken
I'm going to talk this race up because, for a fiver (affiliated), I reckon it's one of the cheapes...