BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
3:05pm, 20 Oct 2014
willdowneyAny body have experience with this injury?
Reading on the net at symptoms I am unsure if this is what has happened.
I banged my knee whilst getting into the water (Obstacle race) - I may or may not have twisted it as i banged it, i cant remember.
I cant run but I can walk
I can get in and out my car comfortably and climb stairs
I can rotate my knee quite freely
No problems straighten my knee
Its not sore to touch
I have swelling in the current location still after 7 days
Sometimes I can twist my knee in a certain place and get sharp pain
It is stiff to move but that could be down to the swelling?
6:58pm, 27 Nov 2014
ArgieYes, No and Maybe... see a physio (or GP) and get it examined.
About This Thread
Maintained by willdowney
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount