BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Medium or long run ?
5:48pm, 15 Feb 2013
under 2hrs medium
Over 2.20 long
The bit in the middle is medium if I haven't reached 20 miles and long if I have
8:28pm, 15 Feb 2013
Phil70I usually draw the line at 10 miles. A track athlete would place it a bit earlier; i.e. middle or long distance race.
9:38pm, 15 Feb 2013
DeeGeeI've just come back from a ten with a mate. He's running a marathon in ten days time, so I finished today with "That's your long run done for this week". Normally my long starts at 16, although if I'm doing a big week, I could do a medium long run at 16 in the midweek.
It's all to do with perspective.
About This Thread
Maintained by fowlerk
- Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run
- Long Runs
- Long Run Fuelling
- The long run, run/walk strategy
- Myth of the 20-mile long run
- The 30% rule: Long run milage vs weekly milage
- Marathon training Long Runs - Why so shattering?
- Marathon Training - Long Run - Only every second week
- Half Marathon long run pace
- Is it normal to have blue lips after a long run?