Meaningless product descriptions
8:20am, 17 Jan 2021
12:13pm, 17 Jan 2021
GordonGI sometimes wonder whether companies use nonsense like that specifically in the hope of attracting publicity.
5:02pm, 19 Jan 2021
Red SquirrelI saw those in Private Eye GlennR.
UM - that prize is bizarre. The crockery etc would've been an OK prize without the inclusion of the ugly trolley, which looks well-used in that pic. Still, I suppose there might be some readers who love flying so much that they have their lounges designed like aircraft cabin.
About This Thread
Maintained by GregP
- veet for men
- The Dorchester Thread
- Counting backwards form 563, repeating some numbers and missing others out
- Weird Superpowers
- Fetch Everyone: The Movie
- The Game With No Rules
- Does a Donkey like Strawberries
- The properly ‘isn’t it ironic’ thread
- Surreal dreams? Please share...
- If we had a 'Delete from memory' button