Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

MDS - Marathon Des Sables

11 watchers
Apr 2018
7:07am, 25 Apr 2018
48308 posts
swittle
Spine series? Quite tough enough and you'll not need your passport.
Apr 2018
8:52am, 25 Apr 2018
8375 posts
geordiegirl
Thanks both I’m far from a strong runner but would like to do something a bit crazy I do think this is beyond crazy haha.

I do need something that’s not about speed or crazy cut offs you’re right lots out here to try. When I was in Oman they had a desert race which triggered the thinking then saw a lady who took up running to do the MdS this year and I thought maybe...

Really though I need to get back post broken foot and then work on some decent training and then look for a challenge for the big 5-0!

Thanks again.
Apr 2018
8:52am, 25 Apr 2018
8376 posts
geordiegirl
Thanks both I’m far from a strong runner but would like to do something a bit crazy I do think this is beyond crazy haha.

I do need something that’s not about speed or crazy cut offs you’re right lots out here to try. When I was in Oman they had a desert race which triggered the thinking then saw a lady who took up running to do the MdS this year and I thought maybe...

Really though I need to get back post broken foot and then work on some decent training and then look for a challenge for the big 5-0!

Thanks again.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Alexv
I have started the topic for anyone doing the MDS or has done the MDS. I have a place for 2013 and...