marking on training log

1 watcher
Mar 2013
4:05pm, 6 Mar 2013
8 posts
  •  
alih
I've made a training plan, but how do I mark on it when I've completed it, esp if it wasn't a run?
Mar 2013
4:25pm, 6 Mar 2013
1,852 posts
  •  
Autumnleaves
The planned sessions drop into your training log on the relevant day - you can then click on the edit icon on the left and make any alterations - including selecting the type of training from the drop down list - then click submit and it will appear in your log again but the miles & hours will be logged.
Mar 2013
5:14pm, 6 Mar 2013
9 posts
  •  
alih
Thanks!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
I've made a training plan, but how do I mark on it when I've completed it, esp if it wasn't a run...