Marathon training, middle miles plan
1:07pm, 22 May 2012
FairweatherboyI think it all depends on what works for you and only after a few attempts will you find the best course of action to take, as just looking through the advice on this thread you've got a number of different options, i'd say to jammy ant try not to run over 17 miles and see what happens, i ran my 3rd marathon 3 weeks ago and planned all my own training based on how i know my body copes and even though i still hurt the pain came on later in the race, im now planning another marathon in September and will probably adopt the same sort of plan, it's gonna hurt at some point in the race no matter what sort of training you do!
About This ThreadMaintained by Jammy Ant
Hi, I recently completed my first marathon in April. Training was going well until the end of Janua...
- What does the long run in marathon training give you?
- marathon training program beginner
- Marathon training
- advice on weights in gym to train for marathon next year
- Which marathon training plan do you use?
- Chester half marathon training session
- GFA marathon training 2016
- marathon training
- Run/Walking a Marathon - Training strategy - Help please
- Marathon Training - Long Run - Only every second week
Annual Distance Targets
Set your run, bike, swim and walk goals and monitor your progress against your friends. Set your targets