BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Marathon training, middle miles plan
1:07pm, 22 May 2012
FairweatherboyI think it all depends on what works for you and only after a few attempts will you find the best course of action to take, as just looking through the advice on this thread you've got a number of different options, i'd say to jammy ant try not to run over 17 miles and see what happens, i ran my 3rd marathon 3 weeks ago and planned all my own training based on how i know my body copes and even though i still hurt the pain came on later in the race, im now planning another marathon in September and will probably adopt the same sort of plan, it's gonna hurt at some point in the race no matter what sort of training you do!
About This Thread
Maintained by Jammy Ant
- 5:30+ marathon training schedule - looking for some advice
- Training for marathons
- 25 week marathon training plan
- Half marathon training advice
- Marathon training Long Runs - Why so shattering?
- Marathon Training Advice Please
- Marathon Training - Long Run - Only every second week
- Run/Walking a Marathon - Training strategy - Help please
- Which marathon training plan do you use?
- How many miles does your road shoes have in them when racing your road marathon?