Marathon pb strategy
7:05pm, 23 Sep 2013
FRTim, the difficult part is approximating the marathon pace. It seems that testosterone gets the better of most males and they go out thinking they are invincible. For a really good, well paced, marathon, just look at Mrs Shanks last year (or the year before)
About This ThreadMaintained by Dodgem
Having just read "keep on running. The highs and lows of a marathon addict" by Phil Hewitt, he tal...
- Marathon negative split
- Bye Mam, I Love You - Book Group Discussion Thread
- Marathon Strategy
- Numpty question on LSR pace
- RunBritain rankings
- Kelly Holmes predictions ???
- Long term time illness thread
- Brighton Marathon 2011 - transferring your place to another Fetchie
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs