Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Manvers Dusk Till Dawn - Saturday 29th July 2017

7 watchers
Jan 2017
4:56pm, 1 Jan 2017
35182 posts
Velociraptor
I looked at that and thought, "Tempting!" then remembered I'm already doing the Lakeland 50 that weekend.
Jan 2017
9:32pm, 1 Jan 2017
605 posts
Bazza
Scott S - was speaking with the organiser a day or two ago and it sounds like they may well be going for chip timing this year - not 100% a deffo as some companies charge a fortune for it, but you never know eh!
Jan 2017
12:02pm, 2 Jan 2017
982 posts
Scott S
I planned on using it as a gentle training run (before Glenmore 24) more than going for a time so the wrist band option was fine for me. Split the run up nicely.

Don't think it's the sort of event that really requires chip timing, but perhaps a lot of club runners were using it as entry for another distance race or something and wanted something official in place. Few I spoke to had recently done ultras / 24hr runs etc. and had some planned.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Bazza
Evening all,

Hope you have all had a cracking Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year, ...