Man runs 37KMph!
4:53pm, 16 May 2016
CharliePActually, SI prefers km/h for the logical reason that km and h are symbols rather than abbreviations, and stand for kilometre and hour even in languages where those words don't start with a K or an H. I've politely asked Captain Fetch if it's possible to change "kph" to "km/h" on my profile, but I think he's busy with less important matters.
5:09pm, 16 May 2016
Keefy Beefy"Payload" always make me chortle. Sounds rude.
About This ThreadMaintained by Kieren
Not modern man, Australian aboriginals 20,000 years ago based on some footprints in clay.
- Lanzarote International Marathon 29/11 *cancelled*
- Could This Be Anything To Worry About?
- Why are races in London too expensive to enter?
- Most ascent in half an hour. Best way?
- Fed up, any chance of running ever again?
- "Physics of falling says professional athletes are running wrong" - article.
- Race distances in the NW England too short
- Shoes and heel/midfoot/forefoot strike