Malaga half marathon 2017

2 watchers
PQ
Oct 2016
1:56pm, 24 Oct 2016
5,112 posts
  •  
PQ
Has anyone entered this yet or done it previously? I have been trying to enter but the online form doesn't seem to work for me. It's asking for a DNI number which I think is a Spanish i.d. card number which I do not have.
Oct 2016
2:19pm, 24 Oct 2016
12,375 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Try putting your passport number in at the DNI box. Do you follow the rest of the form ok? Fill it in in capitals.
PQ
Oct 2016
3:55pm, 24 Oct 2016
5,113 posts
  •  
PQ
Yes been doing it in capitals and rest of form seems ok. Will try passport number. Thank you :-)
Oct 2016
7:09pm, 24 Oct 2016
12,376 posts
  •  
Dvorak
Has it worked :-)? I'd written a longer thing before previous post but had a connectivity failure. I ran the Malaga Half in 2009 (PB! by one second) and it was a really good event. Course was a bit different as it started at an older stadium (should have been the new stadium like now but late change), so it will now be even flatter. Sun and pretty warm for the race, wickedly windy a bit after. Malaga is an interesting city, well worth a visit, or (as you have probably spotted) very accessible from the Costa Del Sol (I stayed in Marbella which meant an early morning coach: I was somewhat discombobulated by the clocks changing that weekend meaning a departure in the dark).

It is a bit unusual that there is no international ie usually English info on the race site, other races I have entered in Spain have allowed you to specify nationality and had D.N.I./ Pasaporte at that bit of the form.
PQ
Oct 2016
10:30pm, 24 Oct 2016
5,114 posts
  •  
PQ
No still not working. There is a section asking if I am registered with the federation of athletics and that seems to be the problem now. If I choose either yes or no it doesn't like it!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by PQ
Has anyone entered this yet or done it previously? I have been trying to enter but the online form d...