Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Mad March Mile 2021

4 watchers
10 Jan
4:58pm, 10 Jan 2021
6249 posts
Alice the Camel
I've just spotted a post on the Facebook page of one of my local parkruns. There's an annual challenge held to raise money for Ronald MacDonald House, Bristol, who provide accommodation to parents with a child in hospital. The challenge is called the Mad March Mile and involves you committing to running a mile each day in March. Part of the £12 entry fee goes to support a local artist who will provide you with a handmade pottery commemorative mug. They are aiming to raise £1085 which will provide a month's accommodation at RMH. Entry details here:

entrycentral.com

I've been looking for a reason to target the smaller streak badges so may be tempted to give this a go. Anyone fancy joining me?
10 Jan
5:11pm, 10 Jan 2021
19378 posts
GimmeMedals
Me. I'm in.
10 Jan
5:24pm, 10 Jan 2021
6250 posts
Alice the Camel
I've put a link to the Facebook group page in the side bar :-)
10 Jan
5:29pm, 10 Jan 2021
19221 posts
Rosehip
Possibly - I'm working out whether or not streaking suits me...
10 Jan
5:43pm, 10 Jan 2021
6251 posts
Alice the Camel
I've not gone longer than 14 days before Rosehip, but it does say you can do another form of exercise (walking) as long as it's a reasonable pace
10 Jan
6:23pm, 10 Jan 2021
19380 posts
GimmeMedals
I'll probably not run every day - unless Idecide to RtS - but the option of other exercise appealed

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Alice the Camel
I've just spotted a post on the Facebook page of one of my local parkruns. There's an annu...

Link to the Facebook group page:
facebook.com