Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Lytham Green Drive 5 mile road race

1 watcher
Sep 2015
5:15pm, 2 Sep 2015
3595 posts
Doctor K
Takes place on Sunday 18th October 2015 and I'm running it for the 5th time. I understand this race (organised by Lytham and St Annes Road Runners) is potentially under threat because of the many other commercial races in the North West so I thought I would give it a plug. It's a decent race with a very usable t shirt and £10 for affiliated runners (£12 unattached).

This is definite PB country too if you are after a 5 mile PB that is. I've always enjoyed the race.

If club races like these are allowed to disappear then it removes another opportunity for clubs to attract the unattached runners and grow the sport. So if you fancy a good 5 miler mid October, get on it.
Sep 2015
7:56pm, 2 Sep 2015
2250 posts
TnoP
Good shout Dr K - I will look it up

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Doctor K
Takes place on Sunday 18th October 2015 and I'm running it for the 5th time. I understand this race...