Lytham Green Drive 5 mile road race
5:15pm, 2 Sep 2015
Doctor KTakes place on Sunday 18th October 2015 and I'm running it for the 5th time. I understand this race (organised by Lytham and St Annes Road Runners) is potentially under threat because of the many other commercial races in the North West so I thought I would give it a plug. It's a decent race with a very usable t shirt and £10 for affiliated runners (£12 unattached).
This is definite PB country too if you are after a 5 mile PB that is. I've always enjoyed the race.
If club races like these are allowed to disappear then it removes another opportunity for clubs to attract the unattached runners and grow the sport. So if you fancy a good 5 miler mid October, get on it.
7:56pm, 2 Sep 2015
TnoPGood shout Dr K - I will look it up
About This Thread
Maintained by Doctor K
- Stockport 10
- Best Races in the NW
- English Half Marathon ( Warrington)
- Stockport 10- Dec 12th 2010
- Stockport Big 10km
- Hoka One One Stockport 10 Mile Race
- Race distances in the NW England too short
- Stockport 10 2014
- Hit The Trail 5 - 2014 - For those who like a dirty Sunday morning
- North West Fetchies Talk Rubbish Thread