Low Carb Training
11:02am, 14 Oct 2012
NellersThat's kinda my point, Olly. If it works it will catch on over the next few years and then I might think about it. If it's a fad then it'll pass and I'll not have ruined a year or 2 of racing by being a test subject.
12:42pm, 14 Oct 2012
OllyWIndeed Nellers. One of the joys of running (for me) is that when I run more I lose weight. I have never changed my diet to improve my running (beyond not having a curry and a skinful the night before a race or important training run).
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
Edited description: has anyone on Fetch actually got firsthand experience of trying this? If so, I'd like a chat
- Carbohydrate Effect on Heart Rate
- Paleo/No/Low Carb Diets
- Pre-race diets
- Ketogenic Diet?
- Running inhibits fat loss - opinions?
- Fetchie Flab Fighters 2017 - this is the year!
- running/weight and performance
- The "Why The F*ck Do You Need To Lose Weight?" Weight Loss Thread