Looking for a running coach

6 watchers
May 2016
5:56pm, 31 May 2016
25,698 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Good suggestion stuart - I could actually create a club specific "improvers" FB group, for those doing intervals, tempos or even hill repeats and other improvement sessions (I won't call them speed or performance, because some folk in our club get a bit nervous about terms like that).

But something distinct from the (also very valid and laudable) distance, exploring, social runs that we also do. I'll float it! :-) G
May 2016
6:11pm, 31 May 2016
1,124 posts
  •  
stuart little
In my experience of club politics, create it first, answer questions later!
Jun 2016
8:45am, 1 Jun 2016
25,700 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Awesome stuart - another club mate has just proposed a tempo for this Wednesday, which he will lead! Suggest it and they will step up! Unfortunately I'm away tonight, but I've put in my suggestions about what they could do!

Will try and keep he suggestions and momentum going for club mate led sessions and I'll take a turn myself and see if that gets me what I want! :-) G

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Autumnleaves
My Personal Trainer having moved out of the area I feel somewhat bereft - I'd quite like to find a ...