Long tights

1 watcher
Ted
May 2012
8:07pm, 22 May 2012
11,492 posts
  •  
Ted
Fozzy, I find that Adidas come long in the leg. I need to turn up the Adidas tights that I have.
May 2012
10:52pm, 22 May 2012
2,590 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Interesting, the Adidas ones I have are pretty short, although quite good fitting around the waist...

Don't like tracksters, unfortunately - I find the stirrups annoying, and again they look like they could flap about your legs, which I find very annoying.

Plus I have the bum necessary to wear tights and no other legal time to wear such flattering garments to show it off! ;-)

Note that this last statement may well be false...
SPR
May 2012
11:01pm, 22 May 2012
16,673 posts
  •  
SPR
I had adidas before my Nike ones; they were short.
May 2012
9:22am, 23 May 2012
2,592 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Will bump this up for today...
May 2012
9:29am, 23 May 2012
6,433 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
I am quite tall and skinny and I have Craft tghts that seem quite good value. If you snag them, put some clear nail varnish around the snag and it glues the edges together, and stops them fraying
May 2012
9:31am, 23 May 2012
2,369 posts
  •  
Lalli
I'm a tall lady (5' 11'') with 34 inside leg and narrow waist and find the men's Nike tights are the longest and most comfortable on me. Good back zip pockets too for keys etc. I'm still using my first pair of Nike men's tights - they've lasted years. Karrimor are also pretty long, but looser - sports direct has a sale of men's running tights on at the moment and Karrimor are going for less than a tenner: sportsdirect.com and Nike specifically from £11.99: sportsdirect.com Happy shopping! :-)
May 2012
9:53am, 23 May 2012
7,179 posts
  •  
CrazyLegs
Another long legged (36" inside leg) Fetchie here :-)

Years ago I bought some Adidas tights which are really long, but I recently bought a pair and they are too short in the leg. I find that Nike tights are too short, Gore tights are just about long enough and Under Armour tights are more than long enough but tend to be more expensive.
May 2012
11:09am, 23 May 2012
2,593 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
SoaPM - where do you get Craft kit from? On the rare occasion I've seen it in online places, it's tended to be quite expensive unfortunately.
May 2012
12:52pm, 23 May 2012
6,434 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
I got it from an online shop either sweatshop or wiggle, or somehing like that. Nowhere unusual. And I got them cos they were cheap maybe they were reduced?
May 2012
3:32pm, 23 May 2012
2,596 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Been having a look around and the Craft stuff is not as expensive as I remember, although selection seems to be limited to a few select retailers...

They also seem to be a bit longer than others, going from the sizings on wiggle. Just need to find somewhere relatively local that stocks them, so that I could try some on before buying.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by rf_fozzy
I need to get some more tights for running (I know summer is an odd time to ask about this) - my mai...