BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Long sleeve top - with foldable mittens!
8:52pm, 31 Oct 2017
I used to have a long sleeve winter running top that had ends of the sleeves that would deliberately fold back into mittens on your hands (think it was made by Asics). This was perfect because it made it so much easier to switch mid run from gloves to no gloves.
Sadly, at the end of last winter, after a few too many jars, this was left behind in a pub and/or night bus (ask no more...)
So I'm looking for a replacement and would love some suggestions!
Thanks in advance.
11:16pm, 31 Oct 2017
alpenroseGet you sewing kit out and cannibalise an old piece of kit to extend the sleeves of another long sleeved top?
About This Thread
Maintained by paul0
- Keeping warm
- the vaporfly thread
- I've got unicorns in my basket
- Which Hydration bladder for an OMM Last Drop 10?
- Coros users
- Jogging Stroller / Pushchair for parkrun
- Carbon shoes for better recovery?
- What new kit have you bought/has arrived in the post today?
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- Bargains - post 'em here!