Long run fuelling options
12:56pm, 20 Nov 2013
Mrs WinkleSuper - I like the idea of a pork pie and a rolled up pizza is appealing too. And malt loaf. Excellent.
2:51pm, 20 Nov 2013
ChrisHBI take money, then I'm not carrying anything, and I can decide when I find a shop if I want a sandwich or a packet of crisps or chocolate. I always drink milk, but I'm equally free to change my mind about that.
Of course, there are runs without shops. In a pub I'll have lime & tapwater, and crisps. That's not so good. And there are runs with neither pubs nor shops.
11:41pm, 5 Aug 2015
mr dLong time no posts, tried jelly cubes didn't really work, tried honemade sweat potato brownies they were a bit better?
About This Thread
- Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run Jul 2020
- Long Runs Jan 2020
- Long Run Fuelling Oct 2019
- The long run, run/walk strategy Feb 2019
- Myth of the 20-mile long run May 2018
- The 30% rule: Long run milage vs weekly milage Apr 2018
- Marathon training Long Runs - Why so shattering? Aug 2017
- Marathon Training - Long Run - Only every second week Jun 2017
- Half Marathon long run pace Aug 2016
- Is it normal to have blue lips after a long run? Feb 2016
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?