Long run fuelling options
12:56pm, 20 Nov 2013
Mrs WinkleSuper - I like the idea of a pork pie and a rolled up pizza is appealing too. And malt loaf. Excellent.
2:51pm, 20 Nov 2013
ChrisHBI take money, then I'm not carrying anything, and I can decide when I find a shop if I want a sandwich or a packet of crisps or chocolate. I always drink milk, but I'm equally free to change my mind about that.
Of course, there are runs without shops. In a pub I'll have lime & tapwater, and crisps. That's not so good. And there are runs with neither pubs nor shops.
11:41pm, 5 Aug 2015
mr dLong time no posts, tried jelly cubes didn't really work, tried honemade sweat potato brownies they were a bit better?
About This Thread
- Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run
- Long Runs
- Long Run Fuelling
- The long run, run/walk strategy
- Myth of the 20-mile long run
- The 30% rule: Long run milage vs weekly milage
- Marathon training Long Runs - Why so shattering?
- Marathon Training - Long Run - Only every second week
- Half Marathon long run pace
- Is it normal to have blue lips after a long run?
Track Your Exercise Reps
Press ups, sit ups, dips, squats - track it all here
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.