BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Long run fuelling options
12:56pm, 20 Nov 2013
Mrs WinkleSuper - I like the idea of a pork pie and a rolled up pizza is appealing too. And malt loaf. Excellent.
2:51pm, 20 Nov 2013
ChrisHBI take money, then I'm not carrying anything, and I can decide when I find a shop if I want a sandwich or a packet of crisps or chocolate. I always drink milk, but I'm equally free to change my mind about that.
Of course, there are runs without shops. In a pub I'll have lime & tapwater, and crisps. That's not so good. And there are runs with neither pubs nor shops.
11:41pm, 5 Aug 2015
mr dLong time no posts, tried jelly cubes didn't really work, tried honemade sweat potato brownies they were a bit better?
About This Thread
Maintained by RevBarbaraG
- Amount of salt to put in some water for a long run
- Long Runs
- Long Run Fuelling
- The long run, run/walk strategy
- Myth of the 20-mile long run
- The 30% rule: Long run milage vs weekly milage
- Marathon training Long Runs - Why so shattering?
- Marathon Training - Long Run - Only every second week
- Half Marathon long run pace
- Is it normal to have blue lips after a long run?