London Marathon Double

2 watchers
Sep 2011
11:39am, 23 Sep 2011
10 posts
  •  
two flush
I shall be running a double London Marathon next year, starting at 4 am at the Finish, running to the start then running the marathon. I was wondering if anyone else was doing something similar ? Would be good to have some company, motivation etc..
Sep 2011
11:43am, 23 Sep 2011
4,731 posts
  •  
Binks
I did this in April. It was an awesome experience getting to run the route backwards and seeing it all get set up. I might be up for a repeat of it :)
Sep 2011
11:44am, 23 Sep 2011
4,732 posts
  •  
Binks
Oh, I should add I didn't then run the London Marathon as I didn't have a place but I supported instead. I would be up for a double if I get into the bloody thing.
Sep 2011
11:44am, 23 Sep 2011
36,649 posts
  •  
plodding hippo
what a fantastic idea
Sep 2011
11:57am, 23 Sep 2011
11 posts
  •  
two flush
Binks, really enjoyed reading your blog of running across the States, pretty inspiring stuff. Looking to run the first 'marathon' in 4 hours, pretty sure of a place through my running club so fingers crossed then I can have something to train towards.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by two flush
I shall be running a double London Marathon next year, starting at 4 am at the Finish, running to th...