London Marathon 2019

27 watchers
May 2019
5:26pm, 2 May 2019
54,377 posts
  •  
swittle
PaulaMc - I found this article that states that Mick & Phil were allowed to run the London Marathon in 2008. I can't find Mick or Phil's names in the results but this may be because of the lateness of the decision.

independent.co.uk
May 2019
7:13pm, 2 May 2019
1,584 posts
  •  
Oranj
Does anyone know how @Sam t got on? They were a marathon newby and an early poster on this thread. I hope they had a good run.
May 2019
10:56pm, 2 May 2019
5 posts
  •  
bish
I'm pretty sure I've met Sam t once in real life (running the Notts 20) so with a bit of very mild stalking I know she got round OK with a similar time to me which was close to what she told me she was aiming for.
May 2019
7:57am, 3 May 2019
8,150 posts
  •  
PaulaMc
Thanks swittle. I do recall it being a very last minute thing.
May 2019
6:48am, 8 May 2019
28,115 posts
  •  
♪♫ Synge ♪♫
I was supporting by the Cutty Sark and saw M&P go through pretty early. I was surprised firstly because I had thought they weren't allowed to do VLM and secondly because of where they were in the field. Even if they had started bang on 10:10, they were on something like 3 hour pace or not far over. So I presumed they must have joined in somewhere after the start.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by DocM
who else is doing this little run?