We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

London GFA

20 watchers
Dec 2021
8:48pm, 1 Dec 2021
2139 posts
  •  
  •  
SailorSteve
Yup, same:
“Oops! You’ve just received an email in error that said you had paid for your 2022 TCS London Marathon Good For Age place.

The good news is that you have been successful in qualifying for a Good For Age place in the 2022 TCS London”
Dec 2021
10:56pm, 2 Dec 2021
140 posts
  •  
  •  
Marvin
It took them about 23 hours to send me my "Oops! You’ve just received an email in error... We will email you again tomorrow" message. And then a couple more hours to send me the payment required email so I assume thats it now.

I think they might need to look at there communication system before they send the ballot places out. It's one thing to mess about a few thousand people for GFA but if they do the same to the 100ks, or whatever it is in the ballot and they will be torn to shreds.
Dec 2021
7:54am, 3 Dec 2021
2140 posts
  •  
  •  
SailorSteve
Indeed, not an auspicious start for the head of comms! Hopefully a valuable “training run” with lessons learned🤞
Dec 2021
10:07am, 3 Dec 2021
869 posts
  •  
  •  
Dibble
OK. definitely entered and paid this time!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by willdowney
So i got an email telling me my number had changed so i phoned them to confirm i was still starting ...