7:41pm, 9 Jun 2013
fetcheveryoneDD - go to Injury > Add an Injury - and you can track the severity level and add notes over time. As others have said, it's not connected directly to your log, but you can track progress over time.
7:54pm, 9 Jun 2013
Discovery DaveOh, cool. I'll have a looksie. I may have misunderestimated you...
About This Thread
Maintained by Fat Dave
- Calf injury
- Erm, any doctors or physios out there?
- Running backwards again...
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Tibia Stress Fracture diagnosed now consultant has changed his mind..... Is there a doctor in the house?
- Getting back to running/cycling after a lumbar spinal comression fracture
- Bunion advice please
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Put me on the INJURED STEP