BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
7:41pm, 9 Jun 2013
fetcheveryoneDD - go to Injury > Add an Injury - and you can track the severity level and add notes over time. As others have said, it's not connected directly to your log, but you can track progress over time.
7:54pm, 9 Jun 2013
Discovery DaveOh, cool. I'll have a looksie. I may have misunderestimated you...
About This Thread
Maintained by Fat Dave
- FREE England Athletics Webinars
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- FREE England Athletics Webinars - February 2021
- Pain down left leg. Why?
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Frozen shoulder, can I still run or will it make it worse?
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- weird toe clenching
- Anatomy in Motion
- Olecranon fracture anyone?