Liverbird Marathon Double

7 watchers
Jan 2011
11:52am, 20 Jan 2011
380 posts
  •  
liverpoool.feet
But they don't know her!

I have a better plan anyway. I'll stay away and you;ll go for your number and tell them that lady called (Gymfreak) kindly asks them to allow you to pick up her number ecause she's stuck in the toilet. Or something ike that... Or stuck in traffic jam or any other little lie of this kind?
Jan 2011
4:45pm, 20 Jan 2011
5,545 posts
  •  
jono82
yep does'nt bother me
Jan 2011
10:32am, 25 Jan 2011
9,616 posts
  •  
hellen
are you organising one at the end of may?
Jan 2011
10:43am, 25 Jan 2011
708 posts
  •  
The Penketh Runner
Ooh, i'd like to do that if you are.

I'm still gutted about pulling out at 21 miles on day 1.

That said, I am doing the Sandstone trail on Saturday 21st May
Jan 2011
11:15am, 25 Jan 2011
389 posts
  •  
liverpoool.feet
yup quiet plans on the way!

I was trhinking of a pm start to gve you time to travel after work!

And more importantly to give me time to travel back form end stop of Forces March! Bulford/Bedford or wherewer it was, a long way to go!

there was another forum for that somewhere
Jan 2011
11:26am, 25 Jan 2011
9,617 posts
  •  
hellen
how pm were you thinking?
Jan 2011
11:48am, 25 Jan 2011
390 posts
  •  
liverpoool.feet
16ish?
Just realised it's not so much of a pm but if we want to finish before dark it couldn't start any later... What time does it get dark? I don't know really, I'd do it as you guys would prefer, I'll be crawling myself all night anyway.
What do you think?
Jan 2011
11:56am, 25 Jan 2011
9,619 posts
  •  
hellen
sunset is 21.16 on may 30

I am on hols so work not an issue for me,

expect most people will be off on monday anyway, if it finishes late on tues then people might not beable to get home for work wed if they have travelled.

Guess you need to think about who is entering
Local people would want late start so they can work in the morning and only take a day holiday
non local would want morning as they would have to take tues off anyway so would want to get back home for work on wed ratherthan have to stay over another night
non workers prob dont mind either way, for an afternoon start I woudl travel mon then stop over mon night tues night, for an early start I would travel sunday and stop over sun and mon so either way have to pay 2 night accomadation
Jan 2011
12:10pm, 25 Jan 2011
709 posts
  •  
The Penketh Runner
Is there not a bank holiday at the end of May?? Maybe a Sunday and Monday thing
Jan 2011
1:15pm, 25 Jan 2011
545 posts
  •  
Silvershadow
Just popped in to make sure Nightjar isn't lurking. *waves rolling pin*

The last day of the Forces March is on the Sunday at the end of May, finishing in and followed by a huge music festival. I think Liverpool Feet would need a few hours to get back from Bulford before she starts a race in Liverpool.

About This Thread

Maintained by Foxy
Is this the perfect way to finish the year & start 2011 ?

100marathonclub.org.uk

"email liverpool.feet for an updated entry contact@liverbird.marathon.double.co.uk or liverpoool.lass@yahoo.co.uk"