Les Mills gym classes (online or real) :-)
4:41pm, 15 Apr 2020
HappyG(rrr)You should have seem me there yesterday improvising Fleecy - pressups instead of chest press, the rubber band instead of bicep curls, zero weight for squats and lunges (which is my norm anyway), and even did shoulder presses with the band too. Until I snapped it!
I'm not too bad about motivation / accountability. That's what I use Fetch threads for! And I'm a total skinflint! G
5:20pm, 15 Apr 2020
Lip GlossNever knew you were a Buchan loon
My gym froze our membership by I pay half fee to keep the survival of the club and gives my access to loads more classes and when it reopens I get an upgrade on my membership so can book classes further in advance etc.
About This Thread
Maintained by HappyG(rrr)
- The Hula Hoop Chronicles
- X-Train: Hooping
- General Fitness - weights, gyms, cross-fit etc (and a challenge)
- How do you account for walking?
- Heart Rate monitors
- Resetting Max Heart Rate
- Do I do anything bad physiologically with high heart rate runs?
- Odd heart rate question
- Heart rate query from newbie
- Garmin with optical heart rate - issues with non-running activities