Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Legs sore for no reason

2 watchers
Aug 2011
7:40pm, 16 Aug 2011
13807 posts
swittle
Worth a try, SpicedApple - you'll most likely come back refreshed & stronger than before. :)
OJ
Aug 2011
2:09pm, 17 Aug 2011
40 posts
OJ
Hello....

Just a thought. If you are getting lower leg aches this can be a symptom of a virus. I almost invariably get them with colds and flu - an evil sort of ache and twitch, restless leg hybrid feeling.... the cure for that would be rest anyway.

I also recently discovered - the hard way - that unexplained leg pain, especially where it radiates down the legs can be associated with PMS and endometriosis. It's something to do with nerve pain radiating from the pelvic cramps I think.

Anyway, if rest doesn't fix it, it might be worth just checking against your diary to see if there's a pattern and talking to your GP.
Aug 2011
2:40pm, 17 Aug 2011
10723 posts
Pestomum
Do you have / your family have trouble with varicose veins? Not an age related thing and can cause heaviness/ soreness that's not always alleviated by elevation?

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by SpicedApple
I've been having somewhat sore legs (esp. calves) for the last 2 or 3 weeks - pretty much like they...