Left Shoulder Pain

1 watcher
Mar 2012
5:03pm, 18 Mar 2012
122 posts
  •  
Cazmo
18 Months of constant problems with my left shoulder. Had surgery last January 2011 which was for a decompression and capsular release. In June 2011 a barbotage to remove calcification. Numerous injection (10 to date I think!), and lots of physio too. Looking like I maybe having more surgery in May depending on what my MRI scan shows up this week!

I still run as its what I love doing, ache badly a few hours after!
Mar 2012
9:39pm, 19 Mar 2012
111 posts
  •  
slowmarc-belfast
not sure if this helps but my physio noticed that my left arm barely moves and is very stiff when i run.. in fairness it usualy dose hurt sumtimes anyway looking closer my left lat is more defined because i run with a stiff arm. so i try to move it more and relax it while running not as esy as youd think
Apr 2012
5:49pm, 22 Apr 2012
123 posts
  •  
Cazmo
Surgery 17th May! MRI showed small tear and calcification in the subscapularis and also some calcification on the supraspinatus. My physio also thinks there could be a hidden laberal tear! Oh well I will look forward to 2 more races and some training till then.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Cazmo
18 Months of constant problems with my left shoulder. Had surgery last January 2011 which was for a ...