Left buttock to Glute strain
8:43pm, 30 Dec 2012
miltonfastBasically my left buttock is strained down to the Glutes. It really hurts when driving and using the clutch. It is a kind of sharp pain rather than a pull.
I dont know if anyone has any experience of this especially the pain when driving. I know bit weird
4:18pm, 20 Jan 2013
sergioI have exactly the same issue and have for a long time. I previously had a Peugeot, now a VW, drive me wife's Ford and have the same left leg issues in all. Thought it was just me. The pain is a very sickly ache.
About This Thread
Maintained by miltonfast
- Trochanteric bursitis or torn gluteus medius - What to do the second time it happens
- Injury- blind panic and despair-please help!
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Frozen shoulder, can I still run or will it make it worse?
- pi55ed off corner like the injured bench but with attitude x x x
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- weird toe clenching
- Anatomy in Motion
- Olecranon fracture anyone?
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?