Leeds/West Yorkshire (or nearby) based runners - Drills Workshops and Injury Prevention Workshops

1 watcher
Mar 2012
10:50am, 12 Mar 2012
2,069 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
There is a Drills Workshop with two physiotherapists from Carnegie and two international athletes this Wednesday 14th March at Beckett's Park. It will cost £6 (£2 for the course and £4 entry to the track).

If you would like to go, you need to book today! Go to leedsathletics.net and click on the "Coach and Athlete Workshops" link. I think they need a few extra people to book before they can confirm that the course will go ahead.

There is also possibly a 2nd course next Thursday 22nd.

There are also some injury prevention workshops with Alison Rose at Leeds Met on Wed 4th April and Thurs 12th April. These will cost £8.
Mar 2012
10:57am, 12 Mar 2012
9,971 posts
  •  
SODIron © 2002
sounds great but can't make it as I'm currently working away in London during the week. ~:-(
Mar 2012
12:17pm, 12 Mar 2012
11,994 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
Bump
I too will be in Londonesia though.
Mar 2012
12:17pm, 12 Mar 2012
11,995 posts
  •  
JohnnyO
Londonesia??
Wtf?
Mar 2012
12:23pm, 12 Mar 2012
1,838 posts
  •  
sprouty76
Sounds like a good idea, probably a little far for me though (Manchester)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by rf_fozzy
There is a Drills Workshop with two physiotherapists from Carnegie and two international athletes th...