Leeds Dash 2013
1:10pm, 17 Nov 2014
MudMeandererWell done Nelly. I struggled with my current lack of fitness, managing only 41.43. Need to do some more work.
Fozzy, I think the only issue for me was once the front of the race started to move down toward the start, it felt very difficult to get into the right location. I'd joined the toilet queue at about 8.50, and gave up at about 9.20 when I was still nowhere near the front of it, only to find that I couldn't get anywhere near the sub 45 pen, with people from all waves seemingly having gathered at the first route into the start by then.
I hopped the fence further down to put myself roughly where I should have been, or I would have had a very frustrating start. I think there either needed to be more toilets, or some other way for people to enter the start funnel further down once it had been moved down.
About This Thread
- Yorkshire talk about now't thread :-) Nov 2023
- Fetch Fell Runners Oct 2023
- Yorkshire Marathon, 2023 Oct 2023
- PERCY PUD RACE SHEFFIELD Sep 2023
- Sports physios - York Jul 2023
- Round Sheffield Run Feb 2023
- Fetch Mile Summer 2022 Leeds? Jun 2022
- The Next Yorkshire Mile Jun 2022
- Yorkshire Marathon 2021 Feb 2022
- Leeds Triathlon 2022 Jan 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?