LDWA Roundhay 50 Feburary
2:58pm, 21 Feb 2020
rf_fozzyIt's pretty muddy in some places - even in places it's not normally too had.
Went round Eccup last Sunday and it was very wet - and that's normally pretty dry even after heavy rain.
About This ThreadMaintained by MAG
Has anyone on here entered or done this event before? I have entered it and wondering what the condi...
- My 1st Ultra
- LDWA events
- Potential New parkrun at Roundhay Park in Leeds
- Fairland Valley Marathon
- Suggestions for a race please, but with many limitations!
- UK Route planner using OS maps
- Not running for a long time - how do you deal with it?
- Best Trail/Mountain Marathon/Ultra in the UK
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs