LDWA Roundhay 50 Feburary
2:58pm, 21 Feb 2020
rf_fozzyIt's pretty muddy in some places - even in places it's not normally too had.
Went round Eccup last Sunday and it was very wet - and that's normally pretty dry even after heavy rain.
About This Thread
- Winter Poppyline Jun 2014
- LDWA events Sep 2023
- Hertfordshire (or Herts) Hobble Jun 2013
- Dovedale dipper Aug 2012
- Walking as injury prevention? Apr 2022
- Cows advice? Aug 2021
- Walking an Ultra May 2022
- Run Walk Run Sep 2023
- Bagging Area - Points, Hills and More Sep 2023
- South West Coastal Path - SWCP Jul 2023
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?
Fetcheveryone Virtual Challenge 2023
It's back! With new routes, and options for cyclists and swimmers. A free adventure from Fetcheveryone!
Tell A Friend
We rely entirely on you to spread the word about Fetcheveryone. Share a special URL with friends to help Fetch out