BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Lateral Release Query
10:45pm, 12 Apr 2012
GirlieI went to see the 2nd physio today and he said he will refer me to the surgeon with a view to lateral release surgery on my knee as all other avenues are exhausted.
He also commented how the tendon/ligament concerned was very tight and that was causing my trouble.
I was told the recovery and rehab is around 3 months, but was wondering on the general post op recovery time:
How long am i likely to be immobile for and is it a day job in hospital?
9:22am, 13 Apr 2012
2:19pm, 13 Apr 2012
SBerrySorry can't help but bouncing it for you. Hope you get some answers
About This Thread
Maintained by Girlie
- Fantasy Football
- Midsummer Night 10,000m Classic in Leeds
- Can I have a pink gin please?
- Portsmouth Costal half marathon 13 Feb 2022 50% off if you sign up today before midnight
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August