Lateral Release Query
10:45pm, 12 Apr 2012
GirlieI went to see the 2nd physio today and he said he will refer me to the surgeon with a view to lateral release surgery on my knee as all other avenues are exhausted.
He also commented how the tendon/ligament concerned was very tight and that was causing my trouble.
I was told the recovery and rehab is around 3 months, but was wondering on the general post op recovery time:
How long am i likely to be immobile for and is it a day job in hospital?
9:22am, 13 Apr 2012
2:19pm, 13 Apr 2012
SBerrySorry can't help but bouncing it for you. Hope you get some answers
About This Thread
- Cheddar done May 2023
- The night shift Feb 2023
- Training Distance by Pace Bug? Jan 2023
- Treadmill Servicing and Repair Dec 2022
- young senior people Dec 2022
- Whamageddon 2022 Dec 2022
- choose file pop-up not working? Oct 2022
- Snowdonia Marathon October 22 Sep 2022
- Roach vs Perch: Your last chance to vote Aug 2022
- Thunder Run Jul 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?